Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Day!

I am absolutely thrilled to announce that I am now a designer for Scribble Scrabble!!! Talk about the best birthday present ever! This was a big goal for me for this year! I am so excited to be part of such a great team! Check out their website http://www.scribblescrabble.net/ and look at all of their delicious papers and die cuts. Don't forget to look at the gallery while you are there to see the wonderful samples the design team has made with them right down to a cake all sliced and ready to serve!

4 comments:

Marcie said...

Congrats Deb! So happy for you!

Lisa J. said...

I am so envious. Congratulations!!!

Andrea said...

Congrats Deb!!! That is so awesome!! I absolutely love SS & you will be an awesome addition to their team!!!

Maggi said...

Congratulations!!!!